Statement on Privacy and on personal data processing
Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Personal data protection code")
provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to personal data processing.
According to the law, the processing of personal data shall be regulated by the principles of correctness,
lawfulness and transparency as well as the protection of privacy and rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, therefore, we hereby provide the following information:
- The data you provide us will be stored in our data base and will be processed for the only purpose
of performing the booking service and to send you information about it.
- Your data will not be released to others.
- Processing will be performed by computer.
- Failure to provide your data will determine our inability to make your reservation.
- At any time you can request the deletion of your data from our archives by sending
an e-mail to email@example.com. We will anyway delete your data when no longer useful.
- The holder and the held responsible of the data to be processed is: B.& B. Eremo sul mare
- Should you require further information on the protection of your privacy,
please send an email to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may exercise your rights with the holder of the processed data at any time,
pursuant to art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, reproduced below for your convenience:
Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Art. 7 - Right to gain access to personal data and other rights
- The subject of the data processing has the right to obtain confirmation as to the existence
of their personal data even if not yet recorded, as well as its communication in an intelligible form.
- The subject of the data processing has the right to be informed on:
- the source of the personal data;
- the purpose of processing and processing method;
- the logic applied if the data processing is performed by electronic means;
- the data identifying the holder, handlers and designated representative of the processing, pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- subjects or types of subjects to whom the personal data may be released or who may gain knowledge of it in their capacity as designated representative in that area of the country, handlers or those put in charge of processing.
- The subject of the data processing has the right to obtain:
- updates, modifications or, should they be interested therein, integration of the data;
- the deletion, anonymization or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- a formal statement to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, also with regard to their contents, to anyone the data was released to, unless the fulfillment of this requirement prove impossible or requires an manifestly disproportionate effort with respect to the right being protected.
- The subject of the data processing has the right to wholly or partially object:
- to the processing of their personal data on legitimate grounds despite the data being relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of their personal data for the purpose of the sending of advertising material, direct sales or to carry out business surveys or market research.